Been together for ages? Love each other but hate weddings?
Sassy Celebrants are now making it super easy for you to say “I do” to love and “I don’t” to big weddings! Introducing
25 September 2016
Book your place now
What is elope-arama?
Elope-arama is a chance for anyone who wants to get married [Registry-style] without the fuss but still wants an awesome ceremony in a beautiful location. When Newcastle BDM closed down that option was taken away for a lot of couples. Sassy Celebrants believe you have the right to get married whatever way you want!
Where will it happen?
48 Watt Street in Newcastle. Street Parking is available or there is a car park on Bolton Street.
25 September between 1pm and 3pm
Can I elope at another time?
You can do anything! Contact email@example.com to discuss dates and times.
What do I need to do?
Before the day:
- Be a man and a woman [until marriage equality comes in]
- Pick the time you want to elope and pick a package and pay.
- Complete the Notice of Intended Marriage [download here], sign it in front of a suitable witness [JP or Police Officer is good] and return it via scan to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 24, 2016. Keep your original as you will need it September 25!
On the day:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your ceremony start time to check-in.
- Bring with you your passports or your birth certificate [Documents must be originals not photocopies], drivers licence and if you’ve been married before we need to see your Divorce certificate.
- Have some personalised vows if you want them.
That’s it! Book now as spaces are limited : click here
Loads more info will be coming your way but for now, we want you to join us at Elope-arama!